Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Consider the Pineapple...

Pineapples are pretty much the most beautiful fruit, I think!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

You may have noticed that I am holding a pineapple in today's picture, and this is no accident.  You see, I want you to consider the pineapple.  Really take a good look at how that pineapple looks.  Think about how a pineapple tastes.

I don't know aboutchyoo, Friends, but the first time I ever saw a pineapple, I didn't know what it was.  I thought it was beautiful, but a little foreboding, with all those spikes. I figured pineapples were just a very pretty decoration.

Imagine how flabbergasted I was when I found out pineapples are for EATING!  And they're really, really super-sweet!  I mean, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

It just goes to show ya, Friends, that even if someone or something seems just too beautiful to be approachable on the outside, they might be really sweet on the inside.  You just never know. 

I DO know that I think pineapples are just the most beautiful fruit in the dang ol' produce section, Friends!  And they come with their very own crowns!  I love ya lots, Big People!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment