Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

Whack-A-Monday!

It's Monday, and I am not happy about that development!
Well, Big People, it's Monday, and I'm not happy about it! 

I know usually, I go on and on and tell ya not to be miserable on Mondays, but to tell ya the truth today, I'm miserable on this Monday, and I don't feel a bit guilty for it. 

You see, I got to visit the Mall this weekend, and I got to go to the arcade, and I got to play lotsa games.  My favorite arcade game was this game where the Three Stooges would pop up, and to get them to go back in their hole, you'd hit 'em on the head with a mallet.  The game is called Whack-A-Mole.

What I think ought to happen is that they make a game called Whack-A-Monday.  I don't know what purpose it would serve, other than it would feel good to whack Monday on the head with a mallet.  Over and over and over again. 

Mondays.

Anyways, Friends, maybe Monday is almost over by the time you read it.  If that's the case, rest assured that I'll be back with a better attitude on the morrow.  I love ya so much, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow.  And if Monday gets to be too much, just imagine a giant Whack-A-Monday game, and you'll feel a little bit better.

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment