Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

That Mouth of Mine!

Sometimes, my own mouth gets the rest of me in trouble, Friends!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Well, ya know, Friends, mostly I am a sweet little girl, with an even temper and sunny disposition that everybody loves to be around.

Don't look at me like that.  It's TRUE!

It's just that sometimes, I can be a spicy little girl.  I just can't help myself.  Sometimes, I get spicy over injustices like bein' forced to go take a nap, or not bein' able to watch the television show I wanna watch, or gettin' yelled at for ridin' my bike off the furniture.

While I'm talkin', I'd just like to point out that there are a LOT of injustices I suffabler on a daily basis.  Why, can you believe, Big People, that my parents actually make me go into a restaurant and make me eat when I choose the restaurant, but on the way to the table I say I changed my mind and I wanna eat somewhere's else?!  No!  Just because I said on the ride there and as we were gettin' out of the car in the parking lot that I wanna eat there, they don't let me change my mind when we're on our way to the table, because that's "rude" and "embarrassing."

I'll tell ya what.  When Mommy and Daddy start dolin' out talk like that, it's as though they're calling my very self rude and embarrassing!

And that's when this mouth of mine gets the rest of me in trouble, Big People.  I'll go and say something, and all you-know-what breaks loose. And then I just can't help myself.  My mouth just keeps a-flappin' while my brain is all like "Zoe, slow your roll!  You're gonna get us all in trouble!" but my mouth doesn't listen, because that's the ears's job.

So on I talk, and the deeper my mouth gets the rest of me into trouble!

That mouth of mine can be a real jerk sometimes, Friends!

Anyways, I'll probably be outta time-out by tomorrow, so let's plan on me seein' ya then!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment