Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Twosday Tuesday!

Well I thought it was clever, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!  Didja know that today is the second day of the month?  So that makes today TWO-sday!

I think that I'd celebrate TWOsday by havin' two of something that I'd normally have one of. 

Candy bars, for instance.  Usually I am allowed to have only one candy bar, but since today's TWOsday, I believe I will demand two candy bars, instead, if candy bars are on the agenda. 

Insteadda watchin' just one episode of Doc McStuffins, I'll have two, thank you very much!

One thing I will NOT have two of, though, even though it's TWOsday, is two naps.  That is just NOT gonna happen.  And I am prepared to give Mommy twice the sass if she suggests sucha thing.

Have a good TWOsday, Big People!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya on Wednesday!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment