Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I Was Not...

There's nothing to see here!  Move along!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, you know, even though you see me here with a paira scissors in my hand and a globba my hair in my other hand, you did NOT just catch me fixin' to cut my own hair.  Absolutely not.

Do you know how much trouble I'd be in, if I cut my own hair with a paira scissors?  I'd be in gobs and gobs of trouble, is what I'd be in, Friends. 

Look at it this way.  Imagine the most trouble you could imagine bein' in for sucha thing, and then multiply that trouble by two point seven five.  That's approximately how much trouble I would be in for cutting my own hair with a paira scissors.

What you see here in the picture is me with a PRETEND paira scissors, PRETENDIN' to cut my own hair, and in my imagination, I did a pretty darned good job, too.  I think I should be given a shot with the real deal, sometime, but Mommy says no.  She thinks that just because she one time cut her own hair with a paira pinking shears, and it looked awful, the same fate would befall my hair, should I embark on the same kind of mission.  I am not my Mommy, Friends.  I wish she would understand that.  My self-serve haircut would look FABULOUS!

But for now, I'll hafta content myself by usin' my pretend shears and pretend-cuttin' my own hair.  So there. 

I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow, Big People!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment