Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

It's Kind of a Big Day!

A month from today, I'm gonna be FIVE!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!

Well, ya know, today's kind of a big day for me.  It might not matter much to you, but to me, the potential of today has me whipped nearly into a frenzy. 

You see, one month from today, I am going to be five years old.  Half a decade.  All grown up.  And I could not be more excited!

I think it's because when I'm five,  I anticipate having lotsa freedoms afforded to me that I do not currently enjoy as a four-year-old.  I don't know specifics yet, because as a four-year-old, there's so much out there that is not available to me, and I can hardly fathom their existence, but believe you me, Friends, those freedoms are out there, and they're gonna be afforded to me as soon as I turn five.

Maybe I'll get to drive a car all by myself!  Or use the stove without adult supervision!  Or set off firecrackers!  Wouldn't that be a gas?!

I don't know what Five's gonna bring me, Friends, but I know it's gonna be big.  And I also know I'm gonna enjoy the heck outta my last month of bein' four years old.  It's been a special year, for sure!

I love ya, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment