Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2016

The Best Way to Get to Work!

This is what I call arrivin' to work in STYLE, Big People!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, as ya know, a few weeks ago, I got to spend two weeks at a Lake House.  It wasn't a vacation for me, because I never take a vacation from bein' me, but don't be sad for me, Big People!  Bein' me is pretty much the greatest job for me to have! 

It's true!  I couldn't imagine anybody else doin' the job of bein' me.  My best pal Rozzie tried to be me for a day, and I tried to be her, and I swear, she had the better end of that stick, I'll tell ya what!

Anyway, since I was really workin' while I was at the Lake, that means every time I would depart from shore and return, I was on my commute!  I got to arrive by floatie!

Now, that's what I call commuting in style, Friends!  It really is!  It made the Bingham Underground I usually take to work every day look like some subterranean train.  You can't beat arriving by floatie, Friends!  You can't be in a bad mood, turnin' up to work when you're encircled in lake water and a floatie!

Friends, I hope you can go to the Lake sometime and experience this kinda high style arrival like I did!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment