Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

Go Fish!

As it turns out, Friends, I'm quite a card shark!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you!

Well, ya know, I love learning new things about myself, pertineer every day.  And the thing I've recently learned about myself is that I LOVE playin' Go Fish!

Have you ever played Go Fish, Friends? 

You get dealt some cards and then ya match 'em up in your hand, and when you have matches, ya lay 'em down on the table.  Then ya ask people around the table if they have the fish in your hand you don't have matches for.  And if they don't, they tell ya to go fishin'! 

I just love that, Friends! 

I think my favorite card to get is the manta ray.  Those guys fascinate me.  But I like the octopus card, too, because on my decka go fish cards, the octopus is an artist and has eight different art supplies in its tentacles.  I think it'd be great to run eight different paint brushes and art supplies at once!

I don't always win when I play Go Fish! but I always, always have fun. 

I love ya lots, Friends!  Do you have a good day today?!  Well, Go Fish! for it!  hahahahaha!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment