Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Waterside Wednesday

I wish I could make Waterside Wednesday a real thing!
Hiya, Big People! 

Boyo Boy, just a coupla weeks ago, I was at the Lake, enjoying being by the water.

I had a lot of fun on my wonderful lakeside vacation.  I learned how much fun playin' pool really is.  I got so I wasn't afraid of the water.  Aunt Colleen taught me how to swim!  I got to ride in a paddle boat! And I learned that every pontoon boat should come with a sunshade as standard equipment.

Seriously.

What this picture makes me think of is that it was taken on my first night at the Lake this year.  And that makes me with that I could make every Wednesday a Waterside Wednesday, for real, by taking myself to the side of a Lake for a little while. 

Boyo boy, Friends.  I know I've been back to reality only a short while, but I think it's time for me to dust off my famous Vacation In My Head ™ and revisit my Lake Experience.  I just feel like that's the thing for me to do today.

I love ya lots, Friends.  And if you need a Vacation in Your Head™, too, you feel free to join me.  I'll be sittin' on the dock, watchin' the fireworks over the water in front of an endless sunset.  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment