Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Lakeside Zoga

I call this my Undersea Tree Pose.
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, I've talked about how I've been a practitioner of Zoga for ... well, my whole entire life.  It really helps me find my center, and oh my GOODNESS, Big People, the BREATHING!!!  It keeps me breathing like it was something I was born to do!

So of course, when I was on my recent wonderful vacation at the Lake, I took my Zoga practice with me. 

Practicing Zoga beside the water was just so life-changing, Big People.  I don't know what it was, whether it was the cooling breezes coming across the Lake, or maybe the way the Lake would go one way during part of the day, and then the opposite direction at the end of the day, but I just found it so much easier to find my center while I was there.

Or maybe, I was just in the right place at the right time to be super blissed-out.

Vacation does that to a person.  The Lake does that to a person.  And of course, Zoga does that to this person!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Breathe in, breathe out, and just be.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment