Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

I Have Not Forgotten the Little Giraffes!

I strive every day to foster a spirit of peace between Little Giraffes and TigerBabies!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, it's been a long time since I've updated you on my work with the Little Giraffes of the Wild Steppes of North Bingham, but you can rest assured that although I am no longer a TigerBaby as much as I am a TigerLittleKid, I certainly am still working to foster a spirit of peace between my people, the TigerBabies, and the Little Giraffes of the Wild Steppes of North Bingham, as well as the Wild Steppes of Wexford, and wherever else Little Giraffes need help.  This is literally my lifelong mission.

I still work closely with my pal Sophie la Giraffe and Penelope the Pink Giraffe.  I developed a special Giraffe-friendly donut with Donut Dude recently, made from carrots and sunshine that Giraffes just love, and also all the proceeds from the sale of GiraffeLife Rings, which is what we've named the donuts, benefits TigerBabies and Little Giraffes United.

I'm also still really hands-on in the day-to-day operations of TigerBabies and Little Giraffes United.  I call to check in with my Little Giraffes that I've helped, and to help them help themselves.  For instance, Wellington, the president of the Wexford Chapter, and I speak every few days and offer each other ideas on how we can help other Little Giraffes, the way I helped the Little Giraffes of the Wild Steppes of Wexford stop crossing busy Route 19 to get to the dang ol' Sonic in the shopping center.

That was a really big day, since those Little Giraffes were really committed to that Sonic.

Anyways, Friends, every day, I try to do good while I'm doing well.  I hope you do, too.  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment