Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2017

A Whole Big Globba Free Time!

I s'pose if I don't get any better ideas, I could always tidy my play-room!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, sometimes when you realize you have a whole big globba Free Time, it can be a bit of a challenge, coming up with something fun to do to fill it up!  That's the position I'm in today.

You see, I want you to take special notice of my use of the word FUN.  I have lotsa things I could do to fill up my free time, like go through my clothes and take out the things I've outgrown... but unless that means I get to go on a shoppin' spree to replace 'em with bigger clothes, that isn't fun at all!

Another thing I could do is round up all my toys from around the house and organize my play-room.  Despite handling toys for hours in this scenario, this is not fun.  Toys are fun when they're bein' played with, but not so much when it's time to put 'em away.

Oh, well, Big People.  I'll figure something out.  It's Saturday, after all, and the Day Itself sort of imbues everything with a kind of fun and magic, I think.  Have a good one!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment