Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

My Pal, Mr. Ira Popper!

My eye-poppin' pal here tells me I shouldn't be so scared of eye-drops!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, as promised in yesterday's post, we're back in the Odditorium, and I'd like ya to meet my pal Mr. Ira Popper.  Actually, that isn't his name.  His name is something else, and he hails from Cuba, and he's BumbleBee's neighbor at the Odditorium.  He's kinda like a perpetually-surprised greeter, in the lobby!

The thing about Mr. Ira Popper is that he could make his eyes pop right outta their sockets, whenever he wanted to. I'm not really sure what this kinda skill does for a body, other than earn 'em a place in the Odditorium, but you know what?  Right on, eye-poppin' man!  Don't ever change!

You might think that someone with this appearance would scare a little kid.  But you wouldn't be knowin' this little kid very well.  And besides, Mr. Ira Popper is super-friendly!  The neat thing about traveling is that you meet people who look different from you, who know different things than you know, and who have a whole different set of experiences from the ones you have.  I never woulda known that bein' able to pop your eyes outta their sockets is a thing, until I visited the Odditorium!  But after talkin' to Mr. Ira Popper about it, he says that it's really a skill not everybody needs to have, and I'll get by in life just fine without it!

Next time I come, I think I'll bring him a case of Visine, though!  It was kinda dry in the Odditorium Lobby!

Hey, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment