Pages

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Thirsting for Knowledge Thursday!

You're gonna be thirsty for something this Thursday- might as well be knowledge, Friends!
Hiya Friends!

Hey, you know, quite often, Thursdays are billed as "Thirsty Thursday," and from my research, I've gathered that it's an occasion for establishments to run specials on beverages, probably in an effort to help people hydrate themselves properly. 

I think proper hydration is key, and it'd be ideal if everybody hydrated properly throughout the whole week, but Thirsty Thursday is as good a place as any to start, I suppose!

Anyways, what I'm thirsting for today is KNOWLEDGE!  I wanna learn things! I wanna learn about how to be a more effective learner of things!  So I'm dubbing today "Thirsting for Knowledge Thursday!" and celebrating it by studyin' up on a whole big globba things!

You're never too old to celebrate Thirsting for Knowledge Thursday, Friends!  There's always something new to learn, or something deeper to learn about something you're already fairly well-versed in!  I encourage you to join me in celebrating this wonderful day!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment