Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Niagara Dreamin'

I wonder about all the adventures I'm gonna have here!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, ya know, recently, I took a trip to Niagara Falls with my folks.  It was my very first trip to Canada, and it was so much fun!

We stayed way up high in a hotel right on the edge of The Falls!  The view was AMAZING!  I have never been up that high before, I don't think!

Did you know that at night, they illuminate the Niagara Falls, and they make it different colors? It makes it look like a whole bowl of colorful steam at night, but it's HUGE!

I can't even believe that they take a whole big globba water from the river to make electricity, and there's STILL enough water goin' over the Niagara Falls to look and sound really impressive!  It's a sight to see, for sure, Big People!

I guess that Back in the Day, people could walk right up to the side of the Niagara Falls, and jump right into the river, if they wanted to.  I'm not sayin' it was the best thing for them to do with themselves, but they could, and they did.  Some people sought fame and fortune and notoriety by ridin' barrels over the Niagara Falls.  A few succeeded.  For the other ones, I sure hope they had good life insurance policies!

Now, they have a fence up, so you can't get too awful close to the Niagara Falls.  I was very disappointed to hear about the fence, until I was standin' at it, realizin' the magnitude of the Niagara Falls.   The fence let me get as close as I would wanna, that's for sure!

Friends, it was quite an adventure, goin' to Niagara Falls and Canada!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment