Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Frusterating Friday.

I just wanna wear my crazy pants and chill.
Well, Friends, it's Friday, and I'm havin' a frusteratin' time. 

It all started this morning, when I was in the tub, just mindin' my own business, havin' Mommy blow some bubbles for me so I could pop 'em.  It's a lotta fun. 

Sometimes, when I'm in the tub, I like to hear stories about my Flying Cupcake Mobile I take on adventures.  It's like a book being written, on demand, just for me!

My point is, I don't like to have my tub time interfered with.

But somehow, insteadda tellin' me stories of the Flying Cupcake Mobile, Mommy starts askin' me to name the days of the week.  In order.  Like I'm a calendar or something.

So, fine.  I said, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday!

Evidently that's not good enough.  So I tried to tell Mommy that insteadda listin' the days of the week the way they are, I wanted to list 'em as I wish they would be. 

Who WOULDN'T wanna go straight from Tuesday to Friday?

Mommy.  That's who.  So my bathtime turned into a whole big globba pop quizzes.  When's my birthday?  What are the four seasons?  Which season are we in right now?  What holidays occur in Fall?  When's my birthday?  What are the months of the year? What day is it?  Can I list the days of the week?

Over-n-over-n-over again.  It was the worst!

And I still, STILL haven't listed the days of the week good enough to make the quizzin' stop. 

That's why today's Frusteratin' Friday, Big People.  There are too many questions flying around.  Not enough just plain tub time.  And it doesn't seem like it's gonna stop any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment