Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

How To Make Tuesday More Fun!

Tuesday just needs a little sparkle, is all!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, if ya know me, and have been followin' along, you'll know that I have a deep concern for Tuesday.  It isn't as universally reviled as Monday, but it isn't as fun as Friday.

I've had so many brainstorms about how to make Tuesday less of the wet blanket of the workweek that I've pretty much had a brain-monsoon. 

Once I got everything all dried out from the brain-monsoon, I realized I had a wonderful idea to make Tuesday more fun, and that is by usin' fashion.  Usually, we save our sparkly fashion and our sequins for Saturday Night, which is fine, but thing of it is, Saturday has a lotta sparkle for itself.  But I don't think we should save our sparkle for Saturday. 

That's right, Big People!  Take a page straight outta my style-book and get those spangles and sequins out for Tuesday!

You'll be surprised how much more fun Tuesday is, when you bring your own sparkle with ya, in the form of your fashion!  Try it!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment