Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

It's Ask Wednesday!

Knowledge is power, Big People!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Wednesday to you!  Today's a special Wednesday, because it's Ask Wednesday, a day when we all ask a buncha questions, so we can be smarter and know more about things!

You know, if I had my way, every day would be Ask Wednesday, because if ya don't ask questions, ya don't get answers, and if ya don't get answers, ya don't gain knowledge. 

And if there's anything I've learned in my life, Big People, it's that knowledge is power.

I know what I'm asking on this Ask Wednesday, but the things you ask are entirely up to you.  I can't tell ya what to ask about.  We don't have the same knowledge of things, and the things I ask about, you might already know.  And vice-versa.

But I am tellin' ya to ask.  Ask away.  Ask all the questions, and don't worry about lookin' silly for it.  Ya already DON'T know the answers, and askin' won't make ya lose a darn thing. 

I love ya lots, Friends!  Happy Ask Wednesday!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment