Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Zoe's Day Away

I needed a breatha fresh air, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, yesterday, we had to get out of the house. 

We ended up goin' to The Mall.  There were some racecars there to look at.  I surprised Mommy and Daddy by knowing numbers like 63, 37, 55, and so on.  They didn't know I know so much!

How the heck right about that?!

I also ate dinner at a place that's new to me.  I went to a Hibachi place called Mt. Fuji.  We didn't hibachi, but I had a bento box with sushi and tempura chicken and rice and oranges!  And I had strawberry Japanese soda!  There's INSTRUCTIONS on the collar of the bottle on how to open it and drink out of it! 

You know something's good when ya hafta read extensive instructions on how to open and drink it!

Finally, I saw Beauty and the Beast.  I've seen the cartoon version, but I really liked the live version.  Just loved it.  I think they depend on one another. 

It was a much-needed Day Away for me, Friends.  It was a much-needed Day Away for my family. 

One day at a time, you know?

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment