Pages

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Stellar Saturday!

First stop: Mars!  To get more candy bars! 
Hiya, Friends! 

Well, ya know, yesterday presented me with a little bit of a frusteration, what with all the pop-quizzes about days and months and seasons.  And also what letters start some of my fravrite words.  I didn't tell ya about that portion of the quizzapalooza yesterday, 'cause I didn't want ya to say I as just a'goin' on and on with the blah, blah, blah.

I know how you Big People talk, you know.

Anyways, today is a New Day.  It's not even just a New Day, it's SATURDAY!

Now, today, I'm pretendin' the dentist's office is a space-ship.  If ya really use your imagination like I like to do, chairs at the dentist's office are a lot like the chairs you'd expect to find on a spaceship, if spaceships were built by the people who design the chairs for the dentist's office!

When I pretend to go to Space, the first place I like to stop is Mars, because everybody knows ya go to Mars to get more candy bars.  It's also a nearby and convenient place to stop to fuel up the spaceship, take a good potty-stop, and get the warp-coils all checked out, because once ya go past the Van Allen Radiation Belt, Space gets real!

Now, once we leave Mars, we just keep rocketing right past Jupiter.  If ya go to Jupiter, ya get more stupider, no matter what the Tourism Committee for the Giant Gas Planet Jupiter says in their travel brochures.  But we hafta go by Jupiter kinda slow, on account of there's no warp-speed allowed until ya leave the Solar System.  Even though Pluto isn't a planet anymore, it still counts as bein' in the Solar System limits, but it's okay.  They put a neat little souvenir shoppe on Pluto, so ya wouldn't wanna go rocketin' past that, too fastly.

After that, it's wide-open Space!  Ya can fire up those warp-coils and go anywheres!

Choose your own adventure, Big People!  I love ya lots!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment