Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

SpaceOut!

I have big ideas, Big People!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, ya know, recently, I had the opportunity to visit a really neat tower in Niagara Falls called the Skylon Tower!  Ya ride yellow-bug elevators up the outside of the stalk of the tower, and they even let ya go outside on a caged-in observation deck!

I'm glad there's a cage on that observation deck, because it's WINDY up that high!  You're up so high you can see TORONTO in the distance!  How about that?!

Anyways, I really got a big kick outta the Skylon Tower, but I have some ideas about how it could be even more fun!

It looks like a space-ship!  And that's why I think they oughtta dress the elevator operators up like astronauts!  They could have everybody who works at the Skylon Tower dress like astronauts or aliens!  They have the start of a really neat arcade down in the bottom.  They could make it like a really cool space cantina arcade where people can go to play old-school video games if they want, or also play Skee-Ball and Dance-Dance Revolution and such. 

As for the restaurant, I understand that they try to be fancy up there, but I think they oughtta err on the side of FUN!  People just aren't into payin' Thirty-Five Dollars for an elevator ride and then shellin' out a whole big globba money for Tryin' To Be Fancy.  They need to go for fun up there.  Like the Jetsons or something.  Give people a dang ol' REASON to ride to the that restaurant and grabba bite to eat!

They could sell space-themed stuff in all the gift shoppes!  Astronaut Ice Cream, People!  I was flabbergasted that a place that looks like an alien spaceship did not have one package of Astronaut Ice Cream in any of its gift shoppes!  They can still sell their Niagara Falls and Canada stuff, but if you're gonna look so unabashedly like a space-ship, drive that lunar rover right the heck HOME!

See, Big People?!  If you'd just give me and other Little Kids a crack at the world, we might just get everything all fixed before our imaginations expire!

Think about it!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment