Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Ya Gotta Have Friends!

Here's me, with my old friend Abigail and my new friend Barry!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm a kid who really gets a kick outta makin' new friends.  I also like to keep my old friends. 

I make new friends in a whole big globba places.  I make friends whenever I go to a restaurant.  The servers LOVE Zozie!  I make friends at Daddy's office.  I make friends when I'm at the mall or in stores.  Pizza shoppes are another place where I make lotsa friends.

Every once in a while, I'll make a new friend at the grocery store. 

But every blue moon or so, a new friend will come to my house, either via Federal Express or United Parcel Service, or even the United States Postal Service.  And these friends stay right at my house!

Such is the case with my pal Barry Bear!  He accompanied a half-dozen Ladybug Brownie Pops all the way from Shari's Berries, right to my door for Valentine's Day!  And he didn't even take a bite of one of those pops!  He kept 'em all safe for ME!

The brownie pops are long-gone, but Barry's gonna be stickin' around a lot longer!  How about that?!

I love ya lots, Friends!  You've been my friends for a long time, too!  I'm gonna hold right the heck onto you!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment