Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Underdressed

I'll come dance with you sometime when I'm more properly attired, Fella!
Hiya, Friends! 

Well, ya know, most of the time, you know me as a pretty snappily-dressed Little Kid.

But when I go casual, I really go casual.  Sunglasses on my head, stretchy pants, big, oversized winter coat from Canadian Walmart. 

And it never fails.  When I go Really Casual, there's always a little fella nearby, wearin' a whole darn tuxedo, no less, askin' me to dance.

You'd think I would know by now, given my popularity with Little Fellas Wearin' Whole Darn Tuxedos No Less, that I'd learn to wear a party dress at all times.  That way I'd be ready to dance and I wouldn't feel so underdressed.  Thing of it is, party dresses aren't very comfortable all the time.  I don't know what tuxedos are like, but party dresses can be scratchy, cold, hot, pokey, and ya can't eat messy foods in 'em. 

There has to be a better way.

Aw well.  I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment