Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

The Weather Up There...

The weather up there is the same as the weather right here, Friends, so ya don't even need to ask.
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday to ya!

Well, ya know, when I was traveling and visiting the Odditorium in Niagara Falls, I met Robert Wadlow, who was the tallest man in the world. 

He was reserved yet friendly.  He would stand up out of his chair and then sit down, surveying everything in the Odditorium with a look of thoughtful quiet on his face.

Ya know, Friends, I know that sometimes when ya meet somebody so tall, ya wanna say things like:

"Boy!  You're a tall drinka water, aren'tchya?!" or "Hey, Buddy!  How's the weather up there?!"

Thing of it is, even the most tall human is gonna experience the same weather that even the shortest human experiences, if they're in the same spot.  There's no need to point out to a tall person how tall they are!  They get enough of that, and they probably know how tall they are.

Do ya know what I said to Robert Wadlow when I met him at the Odditorium?  I said "Hiya!  I'm Zoe!  I'm five!  I'm from North Bingham!  This is my first time in Niagara Falls, and I think your place here in the Odditorium is boss!"

Ya just talk to someone who's really tall, just like you would, anybody else.  It's easy, Friends!  I love ya lots1  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment