Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

Dr. Zoe Prescribes....

Sparkle won't fix all your troubles, but it'll make ya feel a little better!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, ya know, sometimes it's easy to forget that I am a practitioner of humorous healing at St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital, but it's true.

One of my specialties is the Spirit Lift.  Sometimes, I've got to do a surgical Spirit Lift, but I always try the least-invasive approach to a Spirit Lift, and go from there.

One of my favorite ways to start a Spirit Lift is to add some sparkle.  Fancy clippies, sequins, sparkly jewelry... perhaps a tiara, if you're so inclined...  Just puttin' on some fancy fripperies can start to make ya feel better.

Sparkle won't fix all your troubles, Friends, but it can help put a smile on your face.  And once ya can smile, that very act can actually start to lift your spirit, all on its own.

But if ya need a surgical Spirit Lift, I am here. 

Hey.  I love ya lots, Friends.  I will see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment