Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Goin' Crazy to STIR Somethin'!

Maybe I'll hafta stir up a batch of dang ol' BROWNIES or something!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, we recently received a whole what-load of snow, and it looks beautiful outside, but it has rendered me very much a home-body!

It's makin' me crazy to STIR something! 

I'm not sure what I'd like to stir.  I thought about pudding, but I want something a little more assertive than pudding.  You know.  Pudding is just sorta... well, blobby.  It takes on the shape of whatever container ya put it in.

And I don't wanna stir up ice cream.  It's cold outside.  I love ice cream, but I'm just not in the mood.

Maybe I'll hafta stir up a batch of dang ol' brownies or something.  It's good brownie-bakin' weather.  Now I just gotta figure out how to use the oven.  Mommy's kinda proprietary about the kitchen appliances.  We'll see.

In any case, it's pretty darn cold, Big People!  Stay warm.  Stay bundled up!  I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment