Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Bumblebee 'n' Me!

Every little girl needs a pal like Bumblebee!
Well, hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you!

During my trip to Niagara Falls, I went to a place called and Odditorium, and I met a big yella robot named Bumblebee!

Bumblebee spends some of his time as a late-model yellow Camaro, but his true form is  the fella ya see standing next to me in the picture!

You know, even though Bumblebee looks a little scary, he's a really friendly cuss.  He doesn't talk, but he doesn't hafta. Bumblebee is really strong.  He can lift things up that regular people cannot lift up, which sure comes in handy!

Bumblebee is also really tall.  That's useful for gettin' the good stuff off the top shelf and changin' lightbulbs in up-high fixtures.

But what I really like about Bumblebee most is that he's just an all-around great pal.  He's a good listener, and even though he doesn't speak, when he has something to say, Bumblebee can get his point across.  I'm really glad I met him!

It just goes to show, Big People, travelin' can really make a kid's world a little bigger while makin' the whole world seem a little smaller, all at the same time. 

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment