Pages

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Live In Love

Live in love, Big People.  Live in love.
Hiya, Big People!

Well, ya know, my family's had a rough few last days.  In case ya haven't been on the Facebook at all, I'll tell ya about it here.

My pal Rozzie went to Heaven.  She couldn't move on her own anymore, not without it hurtin' her just awful.  She tried to be brave for us, and not let on how much she was hurtin', but she would cry and whimper when she thought we were where we couldn't hear her. 

It made me very sad when I found out that she went to Heaven.  I loved my pal Rozzie.  You know I did, Big People.  Mommy and Daddy loved her too.

You know, we still love her.  The love doesn't go away, just because you can't see the one you love anymore. 

My heart hurts a little bit right now, Big People.  I'm not gonna lie.  I keep lookin' for Rozzie in her favorite spots, and I keep wantin' to hear her voice.  She had quite a voice.  But I can remember how it felt to be with her.  It felt like warmth.  She was so soft.  I was always happy when I was with Rozzie. 

I like to think she can come check up on me, every now and then.  I can't see her, but she's takin' a peek. I loved her so.  And I'm so glad I got to be here when she was here.

Ya can't let fear of hurt keep ya from livin' in love, Big People.  And I love ya lots, Friends.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment