Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Cat's Meow Monday!

It's hard to be bummed out when you're wearin' pink leopard ears!
Hiya, Friends! 

It's Monday all over again, isn't it?   Yeah, it pretty much is. 

Well, you know what?  There's a lot to be happy about this Monday.  First of all, we didn't hafta set our clocks ahead another hour over the weekend.  That's a good thing. 

Also a good thing, I, for one, am starting to adjust to the time change.  I know it's silly, but it really got to me this year.  When I was younger, you could change the clocks on me all you wanted, and it wouldn't bug me, but this year, it sure got me all up in arms.

I guess that's the price ya pay for gettin' another year awesome, Friends.  Things like time changes start to get to ya more.  But in the trade-off, I get to eat better foods than I could when I was younger.  I'd never wanna go back to all-purees, all-the-time.

Something I've discovered, if you're feelin' really mopey about it bein' Monday, is puttin' on a flashy pair of pink leopard print ears.  It's a way I feel better instantly.  I strongly encourage you to try it too, Big People!  You won't be sorry!

Hey.  I've gotta go!  But I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, mmkay?  I love ya lots, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment