Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Makin' People Feel Better Feels Great!

It's easier to laugh when you're not in pain!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, you know, when your teeth hurt, it's hard to laugh, so when my friend Mr. Flip-Top came to my office today complaining of not being able to laugh as well as havin' a tooth-ache, I knew just what to do.

I did a complete dental work-up on Mr. Flip-Top and determined that all his teeth needed to come out. 

Now, normally, this is something that you wanna avoid, but for Mr. Flip-Top, needin' all his teeth out is no big deal at all, because I just make him more teeth, outta Play-Doh.  It isn't like I make him dentures, either.  I make him a whole new setta teeth, and off he goes.

So that's what I did today.  Mr. Flip-Top said he felt a lot better, once I got his worn-out Play-Doh teeth taken out.  But then he said he felt even more fantastic, once I got his new teeth made and put in.  His eyes brightened right up, the corners of his mouth made a smile, and then, Mr. Flip-Top started tellin' some JOKES!  And we all LAUGHED! 

I guess what I'm sayin', Friends, is that if you're finding it difficult to laugh, you're gonna wanna hafta visit your doctor for a work-up, and if you end up being referred to a Doctor of Humorous Healing, it's nothing to worry about!  Your treatment won't be the same as Mr. Flip-Top's, but you'll be feelin' just tops by the end!

I love ya lots, Friends!  Happy-n-Healthy go Hand-n-Hand!  Remember it!  Write it down!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment