Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pi Day

Gonna build me some circles for Pi Day.
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, today's called Pi Day, on accounta it's 3/14, and Pi, the mathematical constant, is 3.14 and some change. 
Mathy people go NUTS for Pi Day.

I'm gonna be honest with ya, Friends.  This is one of those times when an extra 'e' on the end of a word would make the word so much more exciting. 

Pi Day.  Whoop-de-do.

Pie Day.  Now we're talkin'.  Not that I'm anti-smart, Friends.  Not that I don't like numbers.  It's just, in my practical experience, I'm still learnin' whole numbers.  I don't get much, if any, practical experience with Pi. 

Pie, however, that's something I can see.  I can smell pie.  I can touch it.  I can EAT pie.  And there's all kinds of pie to get all excited about.  There's fruit pie, pumpkin pie, shepherd's pie, pot-pie, apple pie, two-crust -pies, graham cracker crust pies, tomato pie, pizza pie! 

As you can see, I love pie!  Pi, eh.  I'll learn to love it.  I'll be in geometry class in about twelve years.  I'll probably be properly introduced to Pi sometime between now and then, and I bet I'll be geeking out all over the place on Pi Day in the Future.  But today, I'm really and sincerely wishing for an extra 'e.'

I'm thinkin' of pie.

I love ya lots, Friends, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment