Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ridin' With The Hell's Toddlers

Shoulda worn my goggles on my bike ride today!
Hey there, hi there, ho there, Friends!

What I really mean to say is "Hiya!" 

Hey. 

Recently, I realized I love my bike that I got for my second birthday.  I don't know why I snubbed it for so long.  It has real air-filled tires, and handlebars, and a padded seat...

Why, it's practically a motorbike, for which I'm the motor.  In fact, that's what I pretend it is when I ride it.  A big ol' loud motor bike. 

I'm a stickler for safety, so I always wear a helmet when I'm riding my motorbike.  Gotta protect the ol' noggin, after all!

The thing I always forget, though, is my goggles.  I always wind up pretending I've taken my motorbike down a dusty dirt road, and darned if that dust doesn't get in my eyes.  Goodness that's the worst.  Especially because I usually pretend I'm ridin' my motorbike with my pretend motorbike club, Hell's Toddlers (Mommy would say this name is redundant), and I'm rarely the lead motorbike in the pack.  So a lotta dust gets kicked up on our pretend rides.

Anyways, Friends, I think I'm gonna go goggle-shoppin' online now, so I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  I love the heck right outta ya.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment