Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

National Awkward Moments Day

Today's awkward moment is tomorrow's hilarious story!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, didja survive St. Patrick's Day without gettin' pinched? Did my advice help ya out at all?  I sure hope so!  I like to be useful as well as ornamental.

Anyways, I would dare to bet that you didn't know that today's National Awkward Moments Day.  How about that?!  Where do they come up with these things?!

This one, though, I think is a fun one.  Think of all the awkward moments you have in a given day, week, month, year... or maybe you're workin' on earnin' your Awkward Moments Merit Badge, and you have awkward moments a whole big globba times in an HOUR! 

It's nothing to be ashamed of, Friends.  I say embrace the awkward moments.  Wanna know why?  Today's awkward moments are tomorrow's hilarious stories.  It's true.  You don't even need to think your awkward moment is hilarious.  That's for your audience- your friends-n-family- to decide.  And.  If you ever need someone to validate your awkward moment and turn it into a hilarious story by laughing uncontrollably as you tell it, well, you know you can always count on me.  I will be there for ya in your hour of need, Friends.  That's just the kinda gal I am.

So.  There ya have it!  National Awkward Moments Day!  Pass it on! 

I love ya lots, Big People, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment