Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I'm Tired, Just Thinkin' About It!

Nine months until Christmas, and I'm tired, just thinkin' about it!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Wednesday!

Well, hey.  Didja happen to catch the date on the calendar today?  That's right.  It's the Twenty-Fifth of the Month!  That means it's time for me to do my Countdown Til Christmas!

As you know, I love Christmas.  I love everything about it.  I love the snow.  I love the hot cocoa.  I love the endless tables of food.  I love seein' Aunt Colleen and Uncle Lorentz practically every day.  I love the presents.  I LOVE THE TREES AND THE LIGHTS!!!

I cannot stress enough how much I love Christmas trees and Christmas lights. 

So.  That's why I get excited every time we come upon a Twenty-Fifth of the Month.

Today marks nine months until Christmas.  There's really no action needed at this point.  I'm just stating how much time there is.  We all know that the first few Twenty-Fifths of the year are just mile-posts.  The real Christmas Crunchtime doesn't begin until at least June or July.  So we've got a little time before I start making my reminders more urgent, Friends. 

Maybe for this Twenty-Fifth, we can all celebrate it by taking some naptime.  What do you think?  Kind of rest up for the Easter Holiday coming up.  Rest up for Spring and all the fun we'll have as soon as the weather warms up?

I know I've spoken out as a staunch anti-nap supporter in the past, but the older I get, Big People, the more benefit I see in a little supplemental shut-eye.

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment