Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Exuberrrrrrrrrrant!

I am exuberant.  It means 'sparkly and fun!'
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Today, I'd like to talk about the word "Exuberant."  It's a word that I learned recently, since the New Year, but it is a HUGE part of my life.

Exuberant means "sparkly and fun."  I like to think I'm exuberant, mainly because I am told I'm exuberant.  I think there are worse things one could be called. 

For instance, if someone were to call me "lack-luster," I think I'd need to re-evaluate my self-perception, you know?  "Drab" would be another word that I would not want associated with myself.  "Mousy."  Hear me on this, Friends, if there is one thing I will not allow myself to grow up and become, it's mousy.

Exuberant, though.  I can definitely live with that adjective.  Effervescent.  There's another E-word I'm quite fond of and I relate to quite a bit.  Excellent.  I try to be excellent at the things I try to do.  I really do.

But I KNOW I am exuberant.  And it never hurts to be exuberant: sparkly and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment