Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spring Is Comin' to the Bing!

Is thatchyoo, Spring?!  I think I see you on your way!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, as you know, this winter lasted for months.  It was cold.  It was snowy.  We all got the Sick that was goin' around. 

It was kinda rough.

On the other hand, I got to go sledding, and build snowmen, and I also got to drink hot cocoa with lotsa dang ol' marshmellas.

That was pretty amazing!

Thing of it is, the time for winter is drawing to a close.  It's time to transition to some warmer weather.  I've had a lot of fun this winter, and I've enjoyed wearin' my big, warm coat and my snow-boots, but I'm ready to splash in some good puddles. 

Spring is comin' to the Bing, Friends, and I betchya it's comin' to your town, too!  Don't lose heart, Big People!

Hey.  I'll see ya tomorrow, Big People!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment