Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Every Day of My Life Is A Holiday!

Awkwardness is an art, Big People, and I am bigger than Pablo Picasso.
Well, Friends.  It's Monday all over again. 

Hey.  Remember when we celebrated National Awkward Moments Day last week?  Yeah.  That's pretty much my life.  The Awkward Moment.

Whether I find myself commentating on the terrible breath of strangers, or commenting really loudly on when other people toot in public, my life is rich with the awkwardest of moments.

I'm serious, Friends.

It's so awkward!

On the other hand, if there's a National Awkward Moments Day, and my life is an endless parade of those awkward moments, that means that every day of my whole entire life is a national holiday!  Big People!  Can you wrap yourselves around the magnitude of this?  Can you even imagine how awesome it must be to be me?

Try not to be jealous, though.  If you're jealous, then it'll be all awkward the next time we see each other.

Hey!  I love the daylights right outta ya, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment