Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

I Need An Imaginary Vacation

I'm going where it's sunny and warm... in my head!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday!

Well, ya know, I like to accept and embrace each season in its time, but sometimes all the wintry weather kinda gets to me. 

Do you know what I do then?  I go on an imaginary vacation.  A Vacation in My Head (TM), if you will. 

So that's what I'm up to today.  I have my sunglasses all ready.  I have my comfy-stretchy pants on for my imaginary plane trip (First-Class, naturally- I'm not stuffing all this fabulosity into Coach when I go on vacation in my imagination!!!).  I have my Rolly Suitcase with me, fulla stuff for my vacation to Someplace Warm!

Once I get there, I'm gonna sit in my beach chair in front of the electronic space heater in the Living Room, with my Sound Machine set to "Ocean Waves" while I sip pineapple juice out of my Hawaii Honu mug.  Puts me right in the tropical spirit.  All's I hafta do is close my eyes, and think of sand and beachy waves and I'm on vacation.

Like any vacation, coming back to the cold, cold reality is kind of a bummer, but I always arrange to have a giant mugga hot cocoa with extra marshmellas to greet me at the airport when I return home.  It's a nice touch that sorta softens the harshness of coming back from my imaginary beach. 

A nicey soft faux fur blanket always helps, too.  My favorite one is red. 

So there you have it, Friends!  If you're fed up with the cold today, feel free to follow my lead and go on an imaginary vacation.  I'll save you a spot on my electric beach.  We'll all come back rejuvenated and ready to take on whatever the weather throws our way!

We can do it, Big People!  Spring's just around the corner!  I love ya lots!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment