Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Dance, Dance!

Dancin' will put a smile on your face, Friends!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you! 

You know what I wanted to do, the minute I got up this morning?  I wanted to put on a ruffly skirt and DANCE! 

Now, granted, there aren't a lot of days when I don't wanna dance.  Dancing is kind of my thing.  Always has been, always will be, hopefully. 

I just can't imagine my life without a little shimmy and shake in it!

Dancing just makes me happy.  It puts a big smile on my face.  Right on my dang ol' face.  That's why I'm always tryin' to encourage you to dance with me, Friends!  Even if you think you can't dance, or that you're not good at dancing.  I think you're too hard on yourselves, when it comes to your dancing. 

Frankly, it doesn't matter if you're good or not good at dancing, Friends!  All's that really matters is that you try to dance.  No matter who's lookin'.  Yes, dance if NOBODY'S lookin'.  I mean, that takes away the whole excuse about if people see, they'll laugh.

And you know what?  If they do see ya dancing and they laugh at you, so what?  You just invite them to dance right along with ya, Friends!  That's what you've gotta do.  You shouldn't let the fear of what people think hold you back from the really fun things in your life.  Quite honestly, I don't think people think about other people nearly as much as we think they do.  Everybody's pretty much worried about their own foolishness.

So come on, Friends.  Dance with your pal Zoe today.  You will not regret it.  You might even have quite a blast!

I love ya lots.  You know that, don'tchya?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment