Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Well. I'm Back.

Oh, Lord, this week, Friends... I could mess up an egress from an imaginary vacation!
Hi there, Big People!  Happy dang ol' Friday to you!

Remember how I went on an imaginary vacation yesterday?  Remember how I said I'd come back all rejuvenated and ready to take on whatever the weather throws my way?

Well.  As it turns out, I came back too early.  I'm not rejuvenated.  I'm not ready to take on whatever the weather throws my way.  I'm still kinda cranky and irritable.

I realize this happens a lot in the Real World.  I realize that Big People's vacations often end before they're ready for them to end, and Big People just hafta make the best of it. 

But this was an IMAGINARY vacation that I was in charge of, and I STILL came back too early!  Darn it!  Who DOES that?!

Apparently, your pal Zoe. 

Well.  No matter.  All is not lost.  It's an imaginary vacation.  I can go back anytime I want.  My schedule is clear for today, so all's I gotta do is go back to my imaginary vacation spot, which is Fijwaiida.  I think I'll take along my friend Doc McStuffins and my other friend Wegman the Bunny.
You're welcome to come along, too, if ya wanna, Big People! 

Anyways, I love ya lots, Friends, and I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment