Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Art of Sitting

It takes practice to be this good at sittin', Friends!
Hiya, Big People!

You know, I'm an active little kid, but occasionally, I like to sit down.  Kick up my heels.  Relax.

But to sit correctly, to sit right, to sit artfully, you have to have the right chair.

What makes a chair the "right" chair?  Well, it needs to be the right size.  It's gotta fit your hiney-butt.  You don't wanna sit in a chair that's too tight any more than you wanna wear a paira shoes that's too pinchy.  Trust me on this, Friends!

Another thing a right chair has to have is a nice place to put your arms.  An arm-chair, if you will.

Squooshiness is a must, but the right chair has to have the right ratio of squoosh to support.  And if the chair reclines or has a place to put your feet up, that makes it all the more righter. 

The art of sitting, Friends, is all about comfort.  It's all about feelin' cozy.  In fact, it isn't something you can just be good at.  It's something ya hafta practice, Friends.  And that's just what I intend to do right now: practice the art of sitting.  I hope you can find some time to, too! 

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment