Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Cold Doesn't Bother Me, 'Cause I Know How To Bundle Up!

This looks cooler, if you imagine I'm shooting ICE outta my hands!
Hiya, Big People! 

Hey, if you've been followin' along with me the last little stretch, you'll know that I just love the movie Frozen.  I think Elsa and Anna, but especially Elsa, is so inspiring.  Not just becauzza 'Let It Go,' which I truly, truly love, and I love to singalong with it.  Not just because the Frozen Girls have GREAT hair.

I think Elsa is so inspiring because the cold doesn't bother her, anyway!

The first time I saw Frozen, it was summertime, but it got me thinkin' ahead to Winter, and how I wanted to be able to say that the cold doesn't bother me, too!  What could I do, short of hoping for magical ice-shooting-out-of-my-hands powers, to ensure that the cold wouldn't bother me, come Wintertime?

Well, Friends, the answer was no farther away than my very own coat-rack and closet.  It's true!

What I've learned about not lettin' the cold bother me is that I need to not let the cold GET to me in the first place, so what I do, when I know I'm gonna be where it's cold, is I bundle the heck up.  That means that I put on BabyLegs under my pants.  I put on socks.  I wear a long-sleeve T-shirt with a sweater or hoodie on top.  Then, if I'm goin' outside, I put on my nicey warm faux-fur-lined boots, and my Serious Winter Coat on top, put a lid on myself (I wear a hat!), flip up my hood, pull on my mittens, and I am ready to GO!

I laugh in the face of the cold now, Friends!  It REALLY doesn't bother me!  How about that?!

Hey.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Bundle up!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment