Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Time-Warp!

Turn your clocks ahead and check your smoke detector batteries, if you haven't yet, Friends!
Hiya, Friends!  It's Sunday, and not just any Sunday.  It's a Time-Warp Weekend, where we went and lost an hour of sleep last night. 

"Spring Ahead," they call it.  "Spring the Heck Ahead."

Boyo Boy.

This is one transition, one time-warp that I just don't like.  Don't get me wrong.  I get plenty used to being sprung ahead, especially since we spend most of the year sprung-ahead.  And the summer makes it easy to be in sprung-ahead mode.  It does!

It's just the whole shock of goin' to bed last night, thinkin' I had so many hours to rest and recharge, and finding in the morning that I'm an hour short by no fault of my own. 

I really, really like the fallin' back that we do in the fall.  There's something nicey cozy about fallin' back.  Plus, I feel like I'm runnin' early when we fall back.  This time of year, when the clock springs ahead, I always feel like I'm runnin' an hour behind.

In fact, I really try not to schedule any important meetings or appointments the first coupla days after we change the time, especially morning meetings or appointments.  I just don't wanna hafta wind up bein' late.  I really try to get around in a timely manner, but I'll admit that it's like tryin' to herd cats. 

Anyways, Friends.  Turn those clocks ahead and check your smoke detector batteries if you haven't already.  We'll adjust to this change.  We will.  But I think today, we all oughtta take some naps.  I love ya lots, Friends, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment