Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Move-It Monday!

Dancin' gives me a better attitude, Friends!  Try it!
Hiya, Pals!  Goodness, it's Monday all over again, isn't it? 

I know it's hard to get started on these Mondays, Friends.  And if I've said it once, I've said it about eleventy thousand times.  Hoppin' up and dancin' will make ya feel so much better, Friends. 

You don't even hafta be GOOD at dancing.  You don't hafta follow specific steps.  You don't hafta impress anybody.  You just gotta get up and move. 

The hardest part is gettin' started, Friends.  So just hop on up.  Do a little dance.  Celebrate Move-It Monday with me.  You know why?  It's the first Monday in the Month of March!  Spring is on the way!

Come on, Friends!  I love ya lots!  'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment