Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Threena Half!

This has just sorta snuck up on me while I've been busy bein' me!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, where the heck does all the time go?

Today, I am threena half years old.  It's my half-birthday!

I'm just stunned.  I don't know how this happened.  Yesterday, I was tiny.  I couldn't do much.  I couldn't eat cake.  I couldn't speak clearly.  I didn't know the alphabet from a hole in the ground...

And today, I'm threena half years old.  In six months, I will be a four-year-old.  An elder statesman of the toddler set, if you will. 

I can't believe it.

I can't say I'm not excited. I am.  I can do more things than I ever could before in my life.  I'm learning new skills, learning more words, eating more exciting foods, getting to go to so many new and exciting places...

It isn't always easy bein' Three, Friends.  But today, I'm threena half, and I firmly believe that the world is my PEZ dispenser.

Well, you'd say the world is my oyster, but thing of it is, I don't really care for oysters, I don't think.  But I love PEZ, and I find the dispenser really user-friendly.  No oyster knife necessary, which is really good, on accounta I'm not big enough to use an oyster knife yet. 

Anyway, Big People!  I love ya lots!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, mmmkay?!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment