Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Happy Birthday, Girl Scouts!

I'm a big fan of their cookies!
Hiya, Big People! How's your day goin' so far?  Are ya havin' fun?

Well, as you know, I'm always trying to learn new things so I know as much as I can about the world I live in, and I learned that today's the Girl Scouts' one-hundred third birthday!  Isn't that something?!

Now, I'm not a Girl Scout.  Not yet.  I'm still too little, I think.  I might become one when I'm older.  I don't know.  I kinda like their mission, which is to teach girls to become self-reliant and resourceful.

I'm all about self-reliance and resourcefulness. 

Also, I understand that Girl Scouts go on field trips and do crafts.  I LOVE field trips and crafts! 

I am a BIG fan of the cookies the Girl Scouts sell.  I haven't met a Girl Scout Cookie I haven't liked, but my favorites are the Samoas and Thin Mints and Trefoils.  Oh!  And the Tagalongs and Do-Si-Dos.  Yeah, I'm a big fan of Girl Scout Cookies. 

Anyways, I have lotsa time to think about becoming a Girl Scout myself, but I have only today to wish 'em a Happy Birthday.  So, Happy Birthday, Girl Scouts!  I hope you get to enjoy a great big Thin Mint cake with sparklers on it today!

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment