Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Darn Ol' Monday, Anyway!

It's Monday: This IS my happy face!
Oh, Friends.  It's Monday again, isn't it? 

Yep.  The calendar has confirmed the worst.  The weekend is indeed over, and it is once again Monday. 

I realize that I usually encourage you not to be miserable on Monday.  I realize that you might have a point if you were to call me a hypocrite for bein' all grumpalupagus today, but ever since we went at changed our clocks to Daylight Saving Time, my weekends have either been crumb-bum weekends where I have had very little fun for whatever reason, or I've had lotsa fun, but the time has gone by like a flash.

I mean, really.  Nothing messes up a perfectly good weekend like Monday Morning. Back to the rat race.  Back to the grind.  Back to work, ya bums!

So I'm not gonna tell ya to make the best of it today, Friends.  I'm not gonna cajole you into bein' of good cheer.  I'm not gonna tell ya to fake it until ya make yourself happy today.  Usually I do, and I might next weekend, but I'm not gonna do that today.

What I'm gonna do is tell ya if ya feel like you need to be grouchy today, let it out.  Not at anybody who doesn't deserve it, mind you, but let it out.  If ya need to cry, cry.  If ya need to listen to loud music and yell along, do it.  We all have days like this.  And nobody can feel a hundred percent fizzy every day.  Not even me. 

Roar.

I love ya lots, Friends, no matter what kinda mood we're in.  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow.  Tomorrow's a new day.  Tomorrow's always a new day.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment