Pages

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Ensign Zoe, Reporting for Duty!

I'm ready to boldy go where no kid has gone before, except maybe Miles and Loretta!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, I have recently gotten all hooked into a show called Star Trek: Voyager.  It's a Star Trek show from way back in the Nineties. Because you know, I'm a big fan of the Nineties.

Anyway, what really got me all hooked in to Star Trek: Voyager is how the crew members on the Voyager get into deep-space jams, and then they work together as a team to get themselves out of the deep-space jams!

In a way, it reminds me a lot of Miles from Tomorrowland, except insteadda animated kids bein' the stars, it's actual grown-ups.  What a crazy twist, Friends!

Anyways, I think it's all fascinating, the thought of space travel!  Meeting new civilizations and makin' friends with 'em! 

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment