Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Happy New Month's Eve!

Just think of me as the Make Your Holiday Girl!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Well, ya know, we've come to the end of another month, haven't we?  And as we're sittin' here on this Wednesday with Memorial Day in our rear-view mirror and utterly surrounded by no holiday to celebrate today, I've got one for ya!

It's New Month's Eve!  How about that?!

The ways we should celebrate New Month's Eve are by eatin' delicious foods, maybe havin' a balloon-drop with confetti, and definitely a ceremonial Flippin' of the Calendar to Next Month, mmmkay?!

Since I'm a Little Kid, I'm all about celebratin' the little holidays, even if I've gotta make 'em up myself! 

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment