|One word for ya this summer, Friends: Sunscreen!|
Well, ya know, we're comin' up on Memorial Day Weekend, which is the unofficial kickoff of Summertime! How about that?!
Are you ready for Summer? You know, people get all crazy for gettin' ready for the Start of School, but ya never hear about a frenzy to get ready for Summer.
I guess maybe that's because we're all set to "mosey" speed in the summer, and it isn't as important to get all your summer supplies at once, like it is to get all your pencils, paper, and erasers and such ready for School.
But you know what? My summers, for my whole entire life, have been anything but "mosey." We go on the go, a-go-go! So I have compiled a list of things I need to make sure I get together, here before this Summer gets going!
- I need sunscreen. So do you, Big People! And a sun-hat and sunglasses!
- Road snacks, because I'm on the road a lot in the summer, and it's helpful to have snacks to eat on my way to where I'm going!
- Sketch-pads, crayons, markers, and other art supplies, because Summertime is the ideal time to do art!
- Back-up road snacks, to replace the snacks I bought with the intention to have ready for road-trips, but I got hungry during a Sesame Street marathon and ate every last crumb of.
- Sparklers, because the Fourth of July.
Come back and see me tomorrow! I love ya lots! Muah!